March 4th, 2019
Weekly Attendance Update
Whole school attendance last week was 94.81% this was a great start to Half Term 4 and we hope to see it continue to rise.
- The highest attending Year group last week was Year 7, they were way out in front with attendance of 96.96% a great effort.
- Special mention goes to Year 10 who had their best attendance for a while at 94.48% hopefully they can keep this up throughout the half term.
- Year 7 is still the highest attending year group so far this year with attendance of 95.62%, still closely followed by the Year 8’s with attendance of 95.33%
- Top tutor group this week was 10.7 with a fantastic 100% this week, brilliant.
- Special mentions also go to the following tutor groups who all had an attendance of over 98% last week, well done to 7.2, 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 9.3, 9.6, 10.1, 10.4, 10.5, 11.1 and 11.6.
As we move into the second half of Term 2 we still have a number of students who are on 100% since January (term 2). Well done to the 472 students who are still on track to achieve 100% attendance in Term 2.
As well as the above 244 of those students still have yet to have a day off since we started back in September, a great achievement well done.
Remember every day in school counts.