WITH ME IN MIND are coming into school next week during first break to deliver Sleep Workshops. There will be members of staff from the service offering support and advice – below is an overview of what advice they will be offering:
• Why lack of sleep is bad for your health;
• Relaxation tips to help sleep;
• How to get to sleep;
• Exercise for better sleep;
• Having a good routine;
• Create a sleep-friendly bedroom;
• Talk through worries, problems etc.
They will be standing in the area where students go for break. They will have information available to give out and will be available to have a chat.